1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, papers will be published into the Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
2.Submit to other SCI journals
2. Up to 10 selected papers will be recommended for publication in the following SCI journals.
* Computer Communications(ISSN:0140-3664, IF:5.047, CAS Q3)
* Journal of Electronic Imaging（ISSN:1017-9909, IF:0.829, CAS Q4）
* Journal of Cloud Computing-Advances, Systems and Applications(ISSN:2192-113X,IF:3.222,CAS Q3)
* All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length.
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
2022 International Conference on Computer Science, Information Engineering and Digital Economy (CSIEDE 2022) http://csiede.org/